Green food- Xiangxi Grandma Dishes, Mother’s love Taste of hometown
Grandma dishes is a common dishes in western Hunan. It is made from a variety of wild and local vegetables, which dried in the sun and seasoned in jars with traditional cooking method of western Hunan, without adding any pigment, only chili, vegetable oil, salt and so on.
This is a god-given and fashion Hunan cuisine, with excellent taste. Crisp and refreshing, delicious and appetizing. It can lower blood fat, soften blood vessels, nourish the body. Simple and not simple, grandma dishes are rich in meaning.
Grandma dishes is ready to eat, and also can be fried with many other ingredients. The most classic ones are fried with eggs, fried with pork, and fried with cowpeas. They are all delicious and make people can't stop eating.
Here's a simple but classic recipe, grandma dishes fried with eggs.
Ingredients: 1 bag of grandma dishes, 2 eggs, 1 millet pepper, 4 cloves of garlic, the procedure is as follows:
1. Beat two eggs, heat up wok and oil, put eggs in, stir fry and set aside.
2. Chop the garlic and millet pepper, prepare the grandma dishes.
3. Pour oil into wok, a little more than usual since grandma dishes is oil-absorbing. Put in garlic and millet pepper, stir fry until fragrant.
4. Add grandma dishes and stir-fry until fragrant.
5. Put in the eggs, stir fry evenly and have a taste. Add a little light soy sauce and salt if needed.
6. After finished, fill your bowl with rice, open your stomach and eat.